We had a pretty fun Easter. It was the first Easter we have spent as just our little family and it was a good opportunity to start our own traditions. When the kids woke up we talked to them about what Easter is really about and then we lead then out to the living room to discover their Easter treats. We went a little over board but I figured my kids needed some extra toys. :O) Bridger got his first bike/trike and Angeli got her first baby doll. Plus they got a few extra things from their Grandma Smith. Thanks Mom! The kids and Stew stayed home today because the kids were sick and I went to brave the nursery alone. After I returned home I cooked my first Easter dinner. Go me! We devoured it and then went on a walk to try out Bridger's bike and to enjoy the 70 degree temps. We hope you all had a great Easter too!
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
Emily, Your kids are so cute! I can't believe it was already a year ago that we had Easter together. Time is flying! Can Angeli walk all by herself? She's getting close!! We love you guys!!! Happy Easter!
Great presents! And the stroller was a really good idea for Angi to practice her walking! She looks like she's really getting good at it. I'd say a couple weeks and she'll be walking everywhere, not months. And it is pretty there in Reno! Who would've thunk it!..just kidding!
Looks like you guys had a great easter! We missed you at the park in Utah. We had the usual run back and forth holiday fun. Can't complain though, it was nice to be back with family.
I love the river pictures...they are beautiful. Looks like Spring really is coming your way-lucky! :) Happy late Easter!! Someday hopefully we'll all be together again on the holidays-like when you guys move to Ohio for residency! ;-) Just kidding. I hope you guys are having a great Spring Break and enjoying the time off to relax a bit and have some fun!! Make sure you take LOTS of pictures and share with all of us! P.S. We wish you were heading to Utah too. We'll miss seeing you guys when we are there but we are thinking about you!! :)
Post a Comment