Thursday, January 31, 2008

Like Father Like Son

So I have been backing up all our pictures on our computer because although it is one of my biggest fears to have my computer crash and lose all our pictures I have procrastinated it about four years now. As I am finally going through and organizing all the pictures on our computer I came across these pictures and re-realized my husband really is his Father's son...

Stewart's Daddy, Garth Rasmussen

And Of Course, My Very Own Stewart Rasmussen

Don't they look so much alike in these pictures?!?!?!? I love seeing how we all look like our parents in different ways.

Dad Ras, We love you! Thanks for not only giving me 'the Love of my Life' but also being such a good dad to me and grandpa to our babies! Oh, and not to mention passing on those gorgeous eyes too!

4 comments:

gunnfam said...

Such sweet pictures of the two of them! I love looking at old photos. I am very impressed that you are doing that, I've been meaning to for a while but always find something else to do also! We also miss you guys, especially seeing Angi's first birthday! Call us anytime, we could webcam a call too!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Oh, good idea! Maybe this Sunday or something...that's our webcaming day :o)

Andelin said...

Such cute boys!

Becca said...

Holy Cow!! I know it sounds dumb, since that's my dad and my brother, but I never saw it before, even though I've see both of those pictures before. That is amazing and sooo cool. Good job on backing up everything. Stew and Dad we love you too!!!