I have started a recipe blog! I have been toying with the idea for awhile now and finally had a strong enough desire to share my secret of making yummy mac and cheese that it drove me to it today. And with that I guess I have to realize that if I am going to start a blog on food then I am a true foodie, perhaps not a very refined one, but non-the-less, a Foodie.
As a kid one of my favorite games was pretending I had my own cooking show. I guess this is the closest I will ever get to the real thing so I might as well make the most of it. So here is my invitation to all foodies, people who enjoy eating, or people who just happen to like me enough to humor my love of food to check out my new blog. Its: emsfavfood.blogspot.com. Its also with my links on the side as "my recipe blog". I hope its fun to check out and gives you a few cooking ideas!
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
That picture of Angeli is adorable!!! I'm excited to check your recipe blog. What a fun idea! You are incredible!! Everything you make is amazing, I can't wait to learn from the best!!
I'm so excited to get all your good recipes. I was just on a walk with some moms today and we were swapping recipes because we're all sick of our same old stuff. (i'm glad you're doing this, all in your "spare" time! =)
Post a Comment