Lately I just can't seem to get enough of my kids. I have even noticed I have been putting off their nap time so I can just keep being with them. They make my world go round and I think the world of them. They make everything fun for me- even Walmart! At Walmart I discus in great detail the products I am looking for and what brand I like best and what we will be cooking tonight and they smile back at me and point at every cookie and balloon they can find... When I make them laugh or when my Little Man plops himself on my lap and gives me a very moist kiss I am in heaven. When Angeli shyly giggles with excitement when I enter her room after her nap and then squeals with delight as I lift her I feel like I could hold her forever. All I know is that I always want to be my babies mommy and I am so grateful they want me to be their mommy too.
washes my clothes for me,

6 comments:
This is such a sweet picture of Angeli. She looks so precious sleeping there. How did your thing this weekend go? What did you end up doing? I decided (and I told Ammon this!!) money providing, I am commissioning you to do the kids handprints for their Christmas ornaments this year if we even live remotely close to you guys in the fall. I think that would be fun to have at least one of their ornaments as their handprint. Would you be up to it? ;) I guess I am picturing us in Fresno! ;)
Of course I would! The thing went well I am hoping it will bring me more business down the road. there was one day care there next to me that said they wanted me to either their mother's day gift or Christmas. I Told them 'd be up for both. :0) And I have two more appointments this saturday - I hope they go all out. @$ hour was there too and we started talking and I am looking into starting to teach group classes at 24 Hour so we'll have to see how that turns out. We could use the money big time and I could use the workouts too!!!
Sorry I meant 24 Hour fitness
You're such a good mommy Emily! I'm glad your business is going so well.
I have been feeling the same way about being a mom. It's fun isn't it. I glad that your business is going good too. We need to get up to your cute house and get Kolby done too. Could you bring stuff to Vegas for Liz's farewell or is that too hard??? Let me know!! Love you!!!
Being a mommy truly is the greatest thing ever. I love it too. =)
Post a Comment