My Baby Boy is growing up! In some ways its so weird that he is already two but at the same time it is hard to believe we have only had him that long because we cant imagine life without him. For his Birthday we threw a very low key party, here are the highlights...
First we went swimming at our community's in-door pool. Even though it was indoors our favorite was still the hot tub!
After Swimming we had pizza and other assorted treats I thought Bridger might like, which in true 2-year-old fashion, he didn't even touch. After the adults ate by we had Cake and Ice Cream, which of course, Bridger gorged himself on.
Here is the cake I decorated. If you can't tell its a "Choo Choo". :) My mom always went all out and decorated our cakes growing up so I decided I would carry on the tradition - my mom's looked a million times better! But Bridger could tell what it was so I figured that was good
enough.
After cake Bridger opened presents and I think he scored! He loves his very cool "shake and go" car his friend Carson got him and the train set his mommy and daddy hooked him up with. :)
We all had a great time and are excited to see our little man growing up so fast! We are sure glad he is ours.
5 comments:
cute cake. fun party. and adorable kids. You need to be careful though with living in NEVADA and making movies called "Bridger Hits the Jackpot." You had me worried that his party was at a casino. :-)
What fun! Angeli really knows how to get her smile on! It's like someone is taking pictures of her all the time...
Bridger is a lucky guy! Cute cake, great presents, he is getting SO big!!!
I can't believe he is two! Hard to believe, but he is adorable. He looks like Ethan did at that age. Fabulous job on the cake as well...girl you've got talent! :) You guys sure have cute kids!
Man it seems like yesterday when we went to visit you in the hospital after he was born. Then at the same time it feels like he's been in the fam forever. He's adorable, so is Angeli, You did great on that cake, isn't that every little boys dream to have a train birthday cake. You guys are the cutest!!! We love you tons!!! It was really fun talking to you this morning!! You always brighten my day!!
Love, Becca
Happy Birthday Bridger! So cute! Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys! Great cake decorating Emily!
Post a Comment