Today started out really well. So well, in fact, that we ventured to Walmart to get some necessary items and some pedealite (or however you spell it) just in case more sickness struck, but half way through our shopping trip Bridger threw up all over isle 4. My poor guy. We checked out leaving the very excited cleaning crew a nasty mess and headed home. As shown in the picture at the left Bridger was very sulky watching a movie after his post Walmart up-chuck. But comforted by Grandma Ras' rubber duckies that he has to carry around with him after every bath.
Later on, just like clock work Angeli got sick and threw up all over me as I fed her a bite of ice cream she was begging for. That was really grouse for me.
Stew is feeling like he too will be a little friendlier with his last meal and the toilet in not too long. So I will have to nurse my poor little family back to health and be the sole throw-up wiper-upper until they are all better. I am gratefully holding out and hoping that I either get it soon or not at all as I have a Babies R Us thing this Saturday that I would hate to miss. Maybe if I am too sick to go I will send Stew in my place. :0) Well, I am sure you loved a play-by-play of my family's throw-ups and I hope this nasty bug doesn't find its way into your home!
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Poor guys! I am very sorry...hopefully everyone is better and feeling good for some special birthdays coming up! I guess that is still a couple days away but hopefully everyone will get it out of their system soon. In the meantime I hope you don't get it too! What are you doing at the Babies R Us thing? I want to see some more of your projects! Too bad you can't do impressions through the computer!
Oh Emily, I love you! Haha. Thanks for putting me on as the Cam Williams Family. I'll get to work on that... It's good to know that there's someone out there who actually reads my blog! Hope your babies start feeling better. That's rough.
Here's hopin' your babies will be feeling back to normal soon! Cleaning up puke is never fun. Keep pouring the pedialyte down their throats! Maggie loves that stuff.
Post a Comment