Angeli turned One! I cant believe she is already one. It has gone so fast. She is such a sweet sweet baby. She is always so patient, and loving. She adds so much to our little family. Wherever we go out people are always impressed with what a good baby she is. She is a little timid and so we love watching her blush and act shy when her "boy friends" flirt with her. Her and Bridger are becoming such good friends. It is so fun to watch them playing together. Bridger gets down and crawls around playing chase and gives her LOTS of hugs and kisses.
She had her one year appointment the other day and she is in the 60% for height and under 5% for weight. Besides being a skinny little girl she got an A+ from the doctor.
Today we threw her birthday party. We had a lot of fun. Here are some snap shots from today...
First we did some finger paintings with an assortment of puddings. We had a lot of fun getting messy, being artistic, and eating some sweet goodness.
After playing and eating dinner it was present time. Angeli got a "little Super Star" toy that she can play all sorts of instruments with while looking into the mirror and singing along. I think we'll have a lot of fun with this one.
After playing with Angi's new toy we dug into her birthday cake.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Little Angeli!!! What a fun birthday party it looks like you guys had! Love you!~Bethany
I can't believe she's one already! It seems like yesterday we were all living in the duplex's and watching Bridger while you were in the hospital. Good job on the cake, it's adorable. Happy birthday angi!
Happy Birthday Angeli! We thought about her all weekend and I was so excited to see your posting and felt like we were right there with you. I LOVE the pudding idea! I have done it before but what a FUN birthday idea!!! If you don't mind I might steal, uh..I mean borrow it ;) for a certain little 1st birthday that is coming up in three months? Do you care? What flavors did you use? Was one pistachio? Great job on the cake too. Your kids are really lucky to have you as a mother. You do a really great job at making them feel special and doing such cute things for them. How fun to celebrate the first birthday and the second one in the same week. What fun two milestones! They are growing fast! Angeli is cuter everytime I see her.
I did pistachio for green, banana for yellow, butterscotch for the orange/brown, and then I added food coloring to the white kinds like white chocolate, cheese cake and vanilla. I had a purple one I forgot I had until yesterday. It was in the back of the frig. :o) I added a little extra food coloring to the pistachio and the banana to make their colors brighter.I made them thicker too I only added 1 1/4 cup milk so I didn't have to go through that much milk and I thought it'd hold up a little better, but I am not sure it matters. I bet you could even just do water. And of, course you can do it too!!! I'd be flattered if you did. I just wasn't really sure what a one year old would actually have fun doing in the middle of the winter and this was what came to mind so that's what we did. Its not expensive either. We taped/rubber banded a plastic table cloth around our coffee table so they really could go to town with it and we would have to worry about the mess and them falling off our dinner table. It worked out great. Clean up was a snap too.
Yay!!! You're fellow bloggers!!! I hope you don't mind, but we're blog stalking you! I'm glad you guys are doing well. What a cute family! Feel free to check out our blog: boandcassidy.blogspot.com!!
Post a Comment