We fell asleep last night to the drumming of pouring rain and awoke this morning to a fluffy white blanket of snow. It was really beautiful with a bright blue sky and everything adorned with snow. But it is melting fast. We ran outside this afternoon to play in it before it was all gone. I hope April snow storms will bring May flowers just as much as rain will. :)
2020 goals
6 years ago

3 comments:
So cute! What a lucky treat for your kids--because i know it snows all the time there in Reno! :)
That is so fun! I love the cute pictures of the kids! They will work PERFECT for the calendar. If there is any more snow at all or even if you could bundle them (or even just B and A) together outside with hats and coats on and get a horiz. picture too, that would be great! I was going to send you the calendar page idea but I want it to be a surprise!!! Cute, cute kids! They are growing up so fast.
I never got to write on Stewart's white coat clinicians ceremony thing. Stewart-that is so great and you are almost half way done with medical school!! That is so awesome for you! Good job for all the hard work!! Good job Emily too for being such a great support and doing a wonderful job of holding the fort down during all the long hours. You guys are great!
Love you guys!
Yay for snow! Definitely would never happen if you moved by me...I don't know if it's worth it!
Post a Comment