Have you all seen this blog? BAKERELLA If not check it out. I am more of a cook then a baker so I really don't have enough gumption to do these super cute things but I figure these sort of things would be great visiting teaching, party favors/decorations, and kid fun treats that should be sprinkled around the world spreading sugar love everywhere. :)
And it is snowing here is Reno. So random. It was really quite hot yesterday and today it is like a blizzard outside. Spring, please just stay for more then a day!
1 comments:
I LOVE this site! Thanks for sharing it...I'll be visiting it OFTEN! They are perfect treats for visiting teachers and now perfect snacks for Ethan and Brynlee to take in on their different snack days at school. Thank you!
Your pictures below are adorable!! I love their outfits and I am glad you had a wonderful Easter. Luv you lots!
Post a Comment