Benjie is now 4 months old. This kiddo is nothing but a joy. He is looking more and more like Bridger did when he was a baby just minus those huge-o cheeks. ;) He is liking toys now and grabs them and tries to eat them all day long. He is also getting an opinion about life as well which is fun for us to see how much he likes our company since his most common complaint is that we aren't toting him from room to room with us as we go about our daily chores. We are learning his best tickle spots and torture him with them regularly. Basically he is our mostest favoritest Benjamin ever! Thanks for being ours Benja-Boo.
The Benjie Stats:
Height: 26 inches
Head Circumference: 16.3/4 inches
Cuteness: Out of this world!


4 comments:
Yay happy 4 months! Hey Chris is supposed to tell Stew about this, but I thought I would tell you as well..you know how information can get passed or not passed at med school. We are going to have a birthday bbq on Friday night at 6pm at my parents house for Logan's birthday. We are also going to do a little easter egg hunt. My parents live in Sparks and I can get you the address if you guys can make it. Let me know. We would love to have you!
He is so darn cute!!! I can't get over him and the "brothers' picture is adorable!! ;-)
Oh he's getting sooooo big! He's adorable. He really is starting to look like Bridger. How fun!! I love the Brother picture too. We love you guys!
Happy 4th month Birthday Benjie!
Post a Comment