Friday, April 24, 2009

Snip-Snip

I cut Angie's hair today sort of spur of the moment. I think it turned out really cute.

The hair that was sacrificed for greater cuteness. :)

There is her little do. Now we are twiners.

I think her eyes sort of steal this shot but still the hair is cute.

Our sweet little beauty.

8 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Her hair looks so cute! You did a great job!

Debbie Brough said...

Wow! I love it! How fun to have a little girl. :)

Carpenters said...

very cute!! you did a great job cutting it....

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I will agree, THOSE EYES!!! definitely stole the shot!!! super super cute hair, what a little dolly!!!

CAMI said...

Hey I think it looks great and thats from a professional.... Ok my email address is cami.stars337@gmail.com
that way you and email me you phone number and i will back then we wont have to have it on our blogs- hope to hear from you.

AmyJane said...

Oh! It turned out adorable! I love it! Taht shape really suits her face and yes...definately plays up the eyes!

Matt and Cristina said...

She is gorgeous! Watch out when she turns 16!!

Anne Marie said...

What a darling girl! Her eyes are gorgeous. The haircut works great.