This kid is growing up! Besides wishing I had more new born days with him I am really excited for him to be learning and growing more and more. I can already tell that he wants to be doing whatever his siblings are doing. The kids love him to death and delight in all his baby achievements. His two latest and greatest are rolling over, and eating "solid" food. Bridger and Angie clap and cheer every time he rolls over. So sweet. After I fed him his first rice slop :) I had to run outside really quick to help Stew with the fence and when I came back in I could tell Angie had tried to feed him. He was covered in riceness and Sikttells were strewn about his tray. Good thing his fine motor skills aren't such that he can pick those up and get them in his mouth. That would have been bad. Now that he sits in his high chair next to us as we eat dinner we can tell he is thrilled to be joining in on the family fun. He really is one of the most smiley little babies I have ever seen and to watch his face light up when he sees his brother, sister, and daddy is one of the highlights of my day. At four months he has already made our family so much richer! Here are some super cute pics of our littlest man.

2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Oh he's so cute! I swear you just had him- Man I am bad at the blog thing! You look great by the way! And Jason says if you went to Henderson and didn't see us he'd feel sad`whens the next time you think you'll be there?
He is so Freakin' Cute! His baldness and smile so reminds me of Lukey! Melts my heart!
Post a Comment