Friday, April 17, 2009

Class of 2009

Today we had our graduation from preschool. It was cute and like all things preschool, CRAZY. Since Benjie has gotten older it has been harder for me to do so I am a little relieved to be done for the year. I made myself in charge of the graduation and I had visions of them walking so dignified to get their diplomas. Ha Ha. I guess I forgot they are all three and under! :O) It was a fun year learning about seasons, bugs, colors, shapes, trains, planes, boats, animals, numbers, letters, doing art work, eating snacks, and learning how to try and focus for more then 1 minute at a time ;). I am really glad we did it. Thanks Janie and Amy for doing this with me! My kids adore you and their little classmates too!

Here are the proud graduates of our Mommy & Me preschool:

Angeli

Bridger

Patrick
Anne
Sam

Here is the video of our little "ceremony".
*Just FYI the kids are all wearing my black shirts. :O) Who knew I had so many?


1 comments:

kami said...

that is so fun and the black shirt idea is very creative! i could probably supply a preschool class with shirts too...it seems to be my favorite color to buy/wear! someday when i do a mommy & me preschool i'll have to get some ideas from you.