why I know today is going to be a good day:
I woke up to a misty rain and I got to jog in it,
I got a kiss from this hunk,

this man greeted me this morning all wiggles, giggles, and uncontrollable smiles,

and I know I get to hang out with not one but two Batmans all day long.

I got a kiss from this hunk,
this man greeted me this morning all wiggles, giggles, and uncontrollable smiles,

and I know I get to hang out with not one but two Batmans all day long.

Shoot, I got it good. ;)
2 comments:
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! Your kids are darling. I can't believe how much your boys look like brothers. So glad the triple jogger stroller's working for you. You totally deserve it! I think you're amazing...3 young kiddos and a husband training to be a doctor...whew! sounds absolutely exhausting and exciting. I love the five love languages too, and I, like you, am all about the words of affirmation. My poor hubby...he can never give me enough compliments...I have an insatiable appetitie for them:) Hope you have a very happy Easter!
Sounds awesome! I want a misty rain to jog in!.... I want to jog period!...well, kind of...
Post a Comment