Finally we had a free Sunday that was SUNNY. We went on our first Sunday walk of the year. I love family walks! :O) The kids and I got to show Stewart the "River Park" (as we call it) that we have been enjoying for weeks now during Stew' fence building hours. Its the new park they have in the works to be completed later this spring. We had a really great time.
The Benjie Man
The kids thought they could take on the tractors.
You Go Girl!
Part of the "River Park"


The kids favorite thing is throwing rocks in the river. They ask to go every day.

Jumping Rocks with Dad

Testing out his legs, chubby but strong!

Heading home in our Beloved Beast. ;)
2 comments:
Congratulations on the graduation from preschool! So cute! I am glad you were able to take advantage of the amazing weather and having your hubby home!
I loved the graduation pictures too. What a cute idea to use all your black shirts...I bet they all felt so special.
What a beautiful day you guys enjoyed! The kids look adorable in your stroller!
Post a Comment