These are all the things I would really like to post about but if I devoted an entire post to every single one of these I think it might be a bit over board for you readers. So here they are short and sweet:
1.)My Grandma just turned 92! She is really so dang healthy and sharp. You'd probably guess 75 or 80, not 92. Way to age Grandma! ;)
3.) That my biggest heroes are my parents. I love them. They always take life in stride and with perspective. At 80 and 69 they are the busiest people I know but they take the time to chat with me on the phone for hours, cheer me up when I am sad, send me recipes and newspaper clippings, and take the time to send me small antique treasures regularly. And honestly, how does one stay sane after having 12 kids? Miracle workers those two!
4.) That it is really cool that my Nephew just got married. My family is really growing up. He is honest to goodness one of the nicest people in the world. Not to mention one of the tallest too! :)
5.) That it is pretty cool to become a great aunt at 23. I miss my niece Christie she was one of my very best friends growing up. We lived together a lot and were more like sisters then aunt and niece. I got to talk to her yesterday. It warmed my heart.
6.) When I was a kid I saw an UFO. Yeah, I know you can think I am some weird sci-fi geek but its true. Three green/yellow lights flying around crazy outside my window at night for like 2 minutes doing things planes and helicopters cant do. It will be interesting to get to the other side and find out what those were. My guess is either aliens or government top secret something. I asked my bro who has connections and he said he basically had no comment but that he could say that there isn't anything exciting out there so not to worry. But they screen his calls. So like I can trust that! ;)
7.) I see wild horses almost everyday. They live close to our house. They are beautiful and I really love that they are wild. Their babies are growing so fast I can hardly tell them apart from the adults these days. Oh, and there is an ostridge farm as well. We see ostridges regularly too. Jealous? ;)
8.) My triple Jogger has been a huge blessing. LOVE it!
9.) I wish we were done with med school. I am sick of all the tests. I stress for my hubby with each one and my kids throw multiple tantrums everyday crying and telling me how much they miss Daddy. It breaks my heart.
10.) My friends are amazing. Amy rented Twilight for me because she has some agenda to be translated sometime soon ;) and Kami made me a new Ad for my business because she is crafty, cute, and an ANGEL.
OK, I'm done. :O) Now I need to exercise and clean my house. No fun at all.
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
oh boy i am hardly an angel but i am glad that i could help you out a little bit!! and i totally am with you on the UFO thing...i can't wait to find out what that's all about...
4) I love that you have old nephews. :) My oldest just went on a mission and I'm kind of thrilled about the idea of he and I have children at the same time-ish.
5) I also love the idea of being a great aunt at maybe... 26 or so? :) So fun. It also makes your sister into a grandmother which is awesome.
7) Pretty jealous that you see wild horses. That is so fabulous.
9) :(
you are beautiful em
I want to see a picture of those horses girl!
Post a Comment