Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh, So Big & Cute!

Our Benjie Boo, as I affectionately call him, ;) is three months old. His personality has been showing more and more and it has been really fun to fall in love with every little insight into his Benjie-ness. He really is a ray of sunshine in our home. He is sleeping through the night now which is good for our sleep but I found I really sort-of miss that time with him so I have been making sure that before he goes down I have my Benjie time. We cuddle, nurse, play his little baby games, and talk. It is one of my favorite times of my day.

Bridger loves that he shares a room with Benjamin. Before I kiss Bridger good night he makes sure to remind me that Benjie is to sleep in his crib right next to his bed. I always have to assure him several times that I will make sure to bring Benjie in as soon as he is ready to go down for the night.

And Miss Ang is our little Benjie monitor. She keeps tabs on him all day long and makes sure I am on top of his care. "Mommy! Baby awake! Baby Awake! Come, come!" or "Shhh Mommy. Baby sleeping. shhhh." or "Look mommy. Baby happy! He cheese!" She has gotten confused thinking that smiles are also called "cheese" it cracks me up.:)

So, yup we all adore this kiddo. :) Here are his stats.

Weight: 16.2 lbs.
Length: 25 in.
Head Circumference: 16 3/4 in.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Emily, He's seriously adorable!! I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm so glad we have blogs, I feel like I know Benjie at least a little. We love you guys!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! He's so big! The twins don't even weigh that much yet. Taking after Bridger for sure. ;-) He's so cute!!! And you are such a good mommy. I'm so happy about your fence. Your ward sounds so great!!!!

Andelin said...

He's so adorable. That's definitely a contagious smile!

FYI: My word verification this time is "blestiz" Which is what you are to have your bald little "benjie-boo"