Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Benjie's Cool Trick

This morning after feeding Benjie his bottle I laid him on the couch propped up with pillows while I went to the other room to blog and enjoy the fact that Angie and Bridger were slumbering away the morning. 30 minutes later I walked into the living room to check on my oh, so quiet Benjamin and to my dismay he was on the floor! He had fallen off the couch and didn't even make a sound! He was laying there smiling at me with this gleeful look in his eyes as if he was saying, "Hey, check out what I just did!" This kid is the most pleasant little guy ever. Doesn't even fuss when he falls two feet to the ground.

Well, traumatic or not this marks the baby milestone of no longer being safe chill'n on the couch by himself. Sorry Benjie. I know that was a cool trick and all but we'll not tempt fate again. :) You can sit on the couch with Daddy or Mommy anytime you want. That is way more fun anyways. :)

1 comments:

Andelin said...

That's the cutest little bug ever!