Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All the Difference in the World

Today I had one errand to run. Only one but I was dreading it because every time I go there it doesn't go so hot. Today wasn't much different. The kids were crazy but something magical happened that made all the difference in the world. Almost everyone smiled at me and told me how beautiful my children were. One lady even said looking at my kids made her want to have another one!!! I always thought that people saw my out of control life and had the opposite reaction. Benjie was hungry and not eating well, Bridger and Angeli were building a fort using all the office chairs they could find in the office, and still my dreaded errand wasn't bad at all because of peoples smiles.

So next time you see a mommy out and about smile at her. It makes all the difference in the world. :O)

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

It's funny how simple things like a smile will lift up your day. I'm glad!

dukevida said...

Well you guys--you make life seem possible with kids--crazy, but possible! Soon I'll make a post called "you know your wifes pregnant when..." & on it it will have what Cristina just said to me--"hurry & finish so we can go watch Stargate!" We're pretty excited--I'm pretty nervous. Cristina's pretty.

Andelin said...

Adorable baby smile!