Thursday, March 5, 2009

show & tell or shamless advertising, you decide ;)

I am doing a new promotion where if you host a party with your friends you get 15% of the profit to use towards impressions or 10% in cash. I wanted my friends to know about it because I really do think this could be fun. I love doing impressions of my friends little kiddos. If you are interested give me a call, comment, or email and we will set things up.

Here is a little show and tell of my latest fun ceramic endeavors since I had Benjie Boy. Its fun having a baby to take impressions with. What can I say, I am in love with his hands and feet. ;)


I did a new arrangement on our wall this week with this as the center piece which I have been wanting to do since we moved here. Everyday the kids have me hold them up so they can place their hands in their impressions. Its fun that they think it is special too. :)


I am going to do the background pink. I hope it turns out cute. :)
These were the Christmas gifts for the Grandparents. Cute Christmas ornaments huh?!?

7 comments:

gunnfam said...

I love them! Next time you're in town, give me a heads up and I'll host a party. For sure!

Kirsten said...

Good job! They look so cute! I especially love the one where all three hands are lined up in a row! Their hands are all three so close in size you can tell there are three little ones close in age. So cute! I absolutely LOVE our ornaments!! You did a fantastic job!

Kip and Lindsay said...

Emily, if ever you are in Utah, I will totally host a party. You are so talented. Those are adorable. I want one so bad! :0) Seriously let me know...

Becca said...

These are so so cute!!

Becca said...

I wish you could do one of my puppy, but that would require me to get a puppy first :)

Andelin said...

I would love to have some done! Let's get together sometime! How 'bout tomorrow! I would love a whole family one. But, now that my boys are so big, it doesn't seem so cute to have their dirty little foot prints on the wall, since they already are as it is! Maybe hands then.....but,... same problem! ;-) I love you to pieces!

~your ever loving sister, Bethany

"You're adorable dawling!"

Andelin said...

P.S. The background pink will be very cute!! :-)

P.P.S. These word verifications crack me up. The current one: copershl