Monday, March 2, 2009

A Cry for Help!

Ok girl friends with your computer savvy and crafty cuteness I am pleading with you for some help. We are getting a fence...yup, so great right?!?!? Yeah, it is except its way expensive and so I need to make sure my business brings in the money. With the economy going how it is its hard times for lots of us. Anyways, to get to the the point, I really need to upgrade my advertisement I have in the local kid magazine. My local competition is stealing all my business because her little ad is way much better then mine...although I am a bit biased to my style way better if you ask me! ;) So you digital scrapers and you computer savvy peeps do you have any ideas?

I really need some help and the people of Reno do too! I mean they really need to know that I offer the best ceramic impressions in town! ;)

If you help you'll get free impressions of your family!!!! I promise...even if you live in Utah or something.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Can you include pictures of kids, maybe yours?, having fun making the impressions?

Cassidy said...

I have photoshop. I download all my digi scrap stuff free from shabbyprincess.com. Shabby Princess also has free tutorials to help you use photo shop and digi scrap. You can also buy some of the cute paper from them. Have you thought of hiring someone to make the ad? My cousin does way cute stuff. That's the best I have. Sorry chica! GOOD LUCK!

Megan said...

i so wish i were a graphic designer. but i seriously lack skills. can you post your current ad so we could give suggestions?

kami said...

yeah i say post your current ad so we can make some suggestions. i'd be willing to make a little ad for you if you want! you wouldn't even have to use it! but i would want to see your current one so i have something to go off of. i am definitely not a graphic designer but i do love to digital scrapbook!