Yesterday Stewart had his Clinicians Ceremony. Its a ceremony to signify their passing from their classroom based studies into the clinical arena of medical school. To be honest it was a little boring and not the most smooth running event I have ever been to. :) I had the impression that if the church was putting on this event it would have been done a lot better. Us LDS people know how to throw events with purpose and class! :) BUT.... I don't mean to distract from Stewart's accomplishments. We are so very proud of his hard work in his studies. I know he is really excited to enter the hands-on world of medicine. Looking down the road from now I am so excited for him to have a career that he will truly love and that will give him the opportunity to help people have better lives. It is not an easy road to becoming a doctor and for his diligence and joy in the journey he is more and more a hero to me everyday. Stewart, way to go honey! You are wonderful!

His class...and some guys head :)
Stew and his study buddies.
Really such great guys. Stew is so lucky to have these great friends.
It was cute to watch Stew show off his baby to everyone.Its obvious that he really loves our little family.
I sort of hate me in this picture but yes I was there too. :)
*And many thanks to Janie and Amy for watching the big kids and for throwing the impromptu "pizza party" Bridger keeps telling me that we need to do that again today. :)
STEWY, we are so very grateful for you and your hard work!
2 comments:
Congrats! I think that's so awesome! Who wouldn't want to show off that baby, he's a doll.
Good job Stewart! Congratulations!
Post a Comment