One, two, three, four, FIVE months have passed since Benjamin was born. So weird. I feel like I just got used to the idea of him being four months. Time is flying at an alarming rate. He WANTS solids and sort of tolerates the bottle these days.I keep telling him he is jumping the gun a bit on all those solids but he's determined to grow up as fast as possible to catch up with the Bridge and the Angie girl. He also needs entertainment, none of this just chill on the floor nonsense anymore. Nope he wants toys, tickling and chit chat all day long and between Bridger, Angie and I he gets it pretty much that way. Bridger and Benjamin's relationship has blossomed a lot and I am so excited to have two little boys that can do brotherly things together all through their lives. So fun for them! They are looking more and more alike to me too. I think when I am eighty and I go through old baby pictures I will have to think hard to tell who is who.
His latest talent is grabbing his feet and rolling all over the place. He can roll back to front and front to back and dose it all the time. His smile is one of my favorite things in this world and I am loving every moment with him. Such a delight! Oh, I just love this kid!
weight: 18.4 lbs. (about 80%)
length: 27 in. (about 80 %)
head circumference: 17 in. (about 45%)




4 comments:
Oh He's adorable!!! He is growing up soooo fast. Thanks for always posting pictures and updating us so we see you cute kiddos! We love you guys!! Pray for us and our puppy training.....
They do look so much a like!
Man he's such a doll. I love those beautiful blue eyes of his. He has now officially passed up Gabe in stats. Ha, not hard to do. I think it's so cute to see the brothers together.
Okay -- how cute is he!! Your boys are adorable!! I can't believe how big he is!!
Post a Comment