Today I had to do some business up in Tahoe and I convinced my good friend Jessica and her little guy to come up with me and make a day of it. It was absolutely prefect weather up there. We found a nice free beach there (really hard to find there) with a playground and a little trail to walk on. We walked, played in the water, and had a fun little picnic. It was a great day and I am convinced we'll spend lots of our summer up there this year.
Benjie was such a trooper! He missed two naps, is teething, and was hungry the whole time on account of his wishing his bottle was warmer and he still hardly fussed at all.What a sweet heart!









3 comments:
Oh, I love these pictures! It looks like such a beautiful day, place....we should come and go with you sometime!!!! We love and miss you guys!
OH how fun I want to go now!
What a beautiful day!! Oohhh...I am jealous in a good way. Lake Tahoe is beautiful!! The kids are growing up so fast, it makes me sad! Benjamin looks like the sweetest baby! Give them a hug from us!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment