Clay days are fun days at our house. I make some money (always good), the kids get the excitement of meeting new "friends", I get to be a little crafty AND the kids get to play with my scraps!
After spending hours on a HUGE family platter (that I don't think is even going to fit in my kiln dang it! ) I found the kids doing their own impressions. It was really cute to me.

Bridger doing his foot impression

Angeli doing her hand impression

The castle Bridger and I built together ;)
And here are some of my favorite things I have have done recently:

This is my girl friends idea, mini-chains! So cute! This one is of her new darling girl.

I finally finished that plate I started along time ago of Angeli and Benjamin. Angeli loves it and has been talking about it for days. It makes me happy. :)
4 comments:
Emily, you inspire me to be a better blogger! You have been doing so awesome at blogging lately! Good for you! I am such a slacker! That is so great the kids were having fun with the clay...your creations are AMAZING! :0)
Your kids look so cute with the clay. It's fun that your business is something you can do with your kids and something they enjoy too. Cute plate by the way of Angeli and Benjamin!!! Love you guys!
P.S. Love the "Baby Maker" thing!! Ammon and Jon Bowen got similar razzing too!! I think they are all just jealous! Just kidding!!!!!!
;-) Maybe not jealous but...
So adorable! We love our plate of Ethan's hand & foot print -- it turned out so great!
Those plates turned out beautiful! So cute to see your kiddos getting into it. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. You are such an inspiring woman.
Post a Comment