Monday, May 11, 2009

Being the Mommy

I am the Mommy at our house and I love it. Being the mommy is tiring, hard work, fun, exciting, rewarding, and exactly what I want. Yesterday after church Stew asked what he could do for me since it was Mother's day and all and after giving it some thought I realized I just wanted some pictures with my kiddos because I rarely make it in them. I thought it was about time I got some pictures with them so when the years pass and they flip through their scrapbooks they realize I really did like them. ;) So that is what Stewy did for me. Nothing fancy or real cutesy, just me and my kids. We tried to get some group shots and lets just say they captured what being the mommy around here is like. ;) Looking at these pictures now I cant believe how lucky I am to have three beautiful and delightful children. I am so blessed! Here's me and my babies whom I completely adore.

This picture makes me laugh it is really sweet except Angie laying on the ground throwing one of her little fits. This one was, "NO! I don't want to sit up!" fits. A minute later she was all smiles and giggles. GIRLS! ;)


I love Bridger's expression! Love that kid!

7 comments:

Bethany Dibble said...

Love to see you doing so well. Miss you! Keep blogging!

Kip and Lindsay said...

Sucha great idea! The mommies rarely get in the pictures, because we are the ones taking all the pictures! :0) so cute! You look great!

Carpenters said...

You are such a good mommy...Love these picturs. Thanks for the VT goodies.

Andelin said...

I don't want to be in the pics. If I could look as cute and young as you maybe I'd love it...but instead...well, let's just leave it at, you look great!... and so young!

Cute pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

You are a great Mom!

P.S. Your desserts look great on your food blog. I'm so impressed that you actually make panna cotta! Will you make some for me?...Great!

Anne Marie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! What beautiful pictures with your kiddos! You are such a pretty mama, and your eyes show so much love.

Becca said...

OH I love it! You are such a cute mom. You guys have cute kids and we love you tons!! I love these pictures!

ACTanner said...

What a great idea! I'll admit I don't usually want to be in the pictures, because I usually have whatever Ethan was just eating all over me -- how fun!! Happy late Mother's Day!