Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Heart Tara

Tara didn't win Biggest Loser last night and I totally thought she would. Helen won instead. She lost 140 pounds. That is a lot. She lost more weight then she currently weighs now. That is huge in my book. I guess I should be happy for her but I don't know, I think she went a little aggro at the end there. I feel like she lost sight of the real goal which I thought should be becoming healthy and happy, not anorexic and rich. But whatever. I might just be bitter that she voted her own daughter off, that she weighs less then me, and that Tara didn't win. :)

Here is the scary winner...I don't think women should have arms that look like that. ;)


Here are the runners up. Their wight loss is awesome too!

I think Tara could pursue her modeling again. Look how gorgeous this girl is. Tara, in my book you were the real winner! ;)

Here is Mike and his dad. My neighbor invited us over for a biggest loser party last night and the entire time she kept saying how "HOT" Mike was. It made me giggle every time because the lady is 60 years old and he is like 19 or something. Anyways, I think his weight loss was the most impressive.
We were sort of inspired by the finals of Biggest Loser last night. We are going to do our own finals on June Second. We will have before and after pictures and the whole bit - though we wont be fried tan or anything. ;) We'll be completely embarrassed but it will be motivating for us knowing we'll be having our final weigh in all public on our blog. I don't know if either of us will reach our goals but you'll just have to wait and see! ;o) June 2nd is the BIG day.* I like how I am eating chips while I am writing this! LOL

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO WITH YOU on Helen!! She totally looked anorexic to me!!! I felt soooo bad for Tara. I totally thought she or Mike deserved it way more. Helen looked so gross. Way bad. I thought she looked better with a little more weight. Whatever i guess.

kami said...

yeah i think tara and mike look MUCH MUCH MUCH healthier than helen. yeah maybe i am jealous i don't weigh 117 too but really, i don't think a grown woman should weigh 117! i think 125-130 depending on height is much healthier. helen looked sickly skinny. seriously, how hard is it going to be for her to maintain that weight? i think it'll be hard! i bet she'll creep up a few pounds and that is A-okay! (obviously she won't think so). good luck with YOUR biggest loser. i was going to tell you how good you look in the pictures below. your hard work is paying off!

AdaMandy said...

I love this show, I think it's so inspiring. I didn't get a chance to watch this one. I have to say I'm just a fan if a woman wins. Ha. I think it's cool you're doing your own version. Good luck!

Anne Marie said...

Helen's muscles do look positively frightening! Good luck with your own finals!