So I consider myself a pretty tough girl in the bug department . BUT, I met this guy today...

for the first time in years I screamed and did the wiggly dance when two of these giant things scampered out from under the stone I over turned. Once I recovered from my shock and dance I killed one with my shovel. I stood their looking down at its twitching body in pure disgust and horror. I tried to regain composer and carry on with my digging but I realized I had had it for the day. Really, why do such awful things exist?!?! It is now a fact that I hate centipedes. Especially these kind. Garden Centipedes. YUK!
8 comments:
I would have freaked too...Did you find yourdelf itching all day thinking about it? That's usually what I end up doing...
Ewwww.... that's gross!!! I hate bugs! Well, I'm not so scared of the little tiny bugs, but HUGE ones... they are disgusting!
that picture is so GROSS!! anything with that many legs would make me scream and do the wiggle dance too!! now hurry up and put up another post so we don't have to look at it much longer, hahah!!!!
How big was it? It gives me the heebeejeebees!
Oh my goodness, that thing gives me the chills just looking at it. I don't blame you one bit. Too funny.
That's pretty impressive that you got close enough to take a picture!! I seriously hate bugs!!!
Ugh! I would have screamed!. But, your little guy is darling. What a cute pic of the two boys together.
Oh man. I would've quit for the day too. Oh man. Ohhhhhhhhhh man. *shudder*
Post a Comment