Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tie Dyeing our way to Spring

Spring is in the air up here in Reno and we love it! Warmer weather we are ready for you!


Saying "CHEESE" for the camera as loud as he can :)
That handsome boy of ours never stops smiling!

She's really going for the Bohemian look ;)
He's such a chick magnet!

Cutest bunch of tie dye kids I've ever seen!

*Matching tie dye courtesy of their Auntie Anj :)

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Oh how cute are your babies? I love the tye-dye shirts! That would be a super fun activity!!!

Kirsten said...

They are soooo cute!! They are all growing up so fast and seem like the cutest three friends. That is part of the joy (along with intense toddlerhood!!!) that comes with having kids so close. They look like such cute buddies. Spring is in the air here for today...we are headed for the park but March always brings a massive snow storm. ;-( I am just excited that Easter is finally in April this year!! Luv you!