Monday, February 16, 2009

Anniversary Number Five

On our date to celebrate our anniversary and Valentines day it finally occurred to us that anniversary number five was sort of a significant year....you know, one of those bench mark years. For years I said that for our fifth anniversary we would do something bigger then just a dinner date but it came and went and nothing big happened. :O) We are both way too low maintenance when it comes to our anniversaries to have even noticed. Maybe for our tenth year we'll go all out. ;) But despite its low keyness we had a great anniversary. While we snuggled during our movie I thought it was nice to realize that after five years of endless school, relative poverty and having three kids we are even more in love. We still make each other's hearts skip a beat or two by simply walking in the room. So here's to another great five years!

3 comments:

Debbie Brough said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Becca said...

Cute!!! You guys are awesome!! I'm glad Stew found You Emily!!! We love you guys so much!!! 5 down and eternity to go!! Love you guys!! Oh BTW I love this picture of you guys!! soooooo cute!

Cassidy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I actually thought about you guys and your anniversary last week as I was thinking about Valentine's Day. funny huh?