Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture Time

With the kids having their birthdays recently it was time to hit up JC Penney to get their pictures taken. Here are some of my favorite pictures we got. I wish we could have gotten Benjie in them too but the kids were done before we got to him. Next month we'll get his three month pictures taken and maybe we can get all three of them in there.Aren't they so grown up!?!?



4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

How cute are those babies?!!! I love the pictures..I really love Bridgers sweater!!! Thanks for coming tonight! We really should get together on some of these Saturdays and have our kids play.

Kip and Lindsay said...

So adorable! Don't you hate it when they frow up so fast. I LOVE the pics. :0) Thanks for your blog Emily...you guys are so cute! I read frequently.

Cassidy said...

Such cuties!!!

Andelin said...

Awesome Pictures! Em, I'm sorry that I've been such a blogging bum lately. I'll try to do better. Love looking at the pictures of your cute children! And awesome birthday party, by the way!