I was tagged to post my top favorite 10 pictures...this will be a bit hard for me but I'll do it! :o) And Bethany, Treva, Becca Laing, Sherri, and Debbie Brough you are tagged!!!
My favorite pictures are my favorites because of what they signify more then how artistic and beautiful they are. This one really captures Angeli's birth for me. This was actually a good time sitting there watching her and chatting with the nurses. I felt her sweet spirit so strong. I knew she'd be just fine and I marveled that I could have such a beautiful baby and how tiny she was. Stew was gone so much with Bridger that it was sort of a blessing that I could hang out in the nursery all day with the nurses and we could all dote on my little angel.
I think the happiest memory I have is of Bridger's birth, well, it ties with getting married. Everything went so perfect and it was such a spiritual happy exciting time. Stew and I were so proud of him. I love this picture. Stewart was beaming, and I could hardly stop giggling and smiling I was so elated!!!!
When we graduated I was on cloud nine. I had my family near me, I am passionate about BYU and I was so proud of us. I just kept thinking, "We've actually made it!!!". I walked after having two babies, and Stew had sacrificed so much so I could finish and there we were all together celebrating that we'd made it as a family. I remember when we actually walked the whole audience gasped and started to clap when they saw we had two kids. I loved seeing my two favorite boys together. There were even random strangers taking pictures of them!!!
Angeli's blessing day was right after we graduated. I am a family person and the more family I have near me the happier I will be. Here are just some of the people that came out for her big day. My Angeli was so beautiful even though she screamed all through her blessing!!! It was such a beautiful spring day and I was surrounded by so many loved ones I thought my heart would burst.
This is us on our honeymoon. We got married in the middle of a semester in February so Utah was ugly, cold, and we'd been so stressed about getting married and then we found ourselves in San Diego in warm sunshine and just us together. I think it is the only real getaway I have ever been on. It was such a magical time for us. We were so stinking happy to married and to be together.
I think naked babies are just about the cutest thing ever. I love how happy they are in this one and I love that you can see their cousin's bum in the background. We were at my parents' house and that also adds to the sentimental value of it. That trip was really meaningful for us.This is Stew's White Coat Ceremony. Okay, so this actually was a crappy day. I was really sick, stressed, late getting there by myself with two babies, the kids were having issues, I missed seeing him walk, I was homesick and tired, and wishing we had more family there to show Stew how proud they were of him and I was bawling my eyes out minutes before this was taken ...but it signifies our move to Reno, how proud I am of Stew to be in med school, how I am so glad we are at Reno's med school, how grateful I was to have Ammon and Kirsten there for us, and how I know this is exactly where we should be even though it has been rough.

This is Stewart's Baptism day. There he is surrounded by many of his uncles, grandpas, and his father. This picture almost makes me cry just thinking about it. This captures him so well. He loves and respects his family so much, it reminds me of all the family I have gained since marrying Stew and how much they mean to me, it reminds me of how righteous my husband is, of what a great line of Priesthood he comes from, and how hard my husband sincerely tries to obediently and humbly do Heavenly Father's will. Stewy you are the world to me!
This is my mom when she was 16. Isn't she so beautiful in this picture! I love my mom so much. She and my dad are my number one heroes. They have supported Stewart and I so much through the years. They have made it so we could make it through BYU, helped us buy a house, and are now making it so surviving med school is possible. I try very hard to make them proud and I love that they are always there when I need to have a little breakdown or a laugh! :o) They have always believed in me and taught me to work hard, to love everyone, to have a sense of humor about life and to hold to the Gospel. I adore them!
This is me pregnant, I am not sure if you can really tell in that first picture, but anyways I love pregnant pictures of me because it reminds me of my babies. Bringing them into this world are my greatest achievements. I never knew how happy I could be until I became a mom. I feel honored that I was blessed to have them and bring them into this world. I never loved my body or felt my 'divine nature' more then when I gave birth to my babies. They are the best things about me.
2020 goals
6 years ago
7 comments:
I didn't get to see Bo walk either!! I was by myself that day too, and even though I only had one kid, it was enough to get me frustrated and yes, even so upset that I cried. Carter would not sit still or be quiet and everyone was watching us, so I had to leave like 15 min. before he walked. You're not alone!
Yeah that was how it was and I finally came in to see Stew and then Bridger fell. I had to rush him out and missed it. I stared to sob and Stewart was just laughing at me! :o) When he graduates from med school I am not missing a thing!!!! :o) sorry it went that way for you too!
cute pictures!!!
hey send me your email address so I can add you to the recipe blog!
tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com
This makes me a little teary eyed...I'll have to work on a post like this--it's great to remember those times, both good and bad, that mark time in a family. It makes me wonder what my top ten pictures will be five, ten, twenty years from now.
I love this post!! I love the pictures of your family graduating (wow, 2 kids, that really is amazing) and the white coat ceremony. I missed Tyler's because we hadn't even met yet, but I'm excited for when he graduates next year, and that I'll be there for that. This is a beautiful post.
Yeah! I am so happy you did this! I thought it was a fun one! I too luv the day my baby was born and seeing jason with her! Ok And I def luv naked babies too! I did not know you lil girl was premature- what was the story? Man we really need to catch up with you guys so bad!
she came about a month early and she had some breathing problems for the first day. But other then that she was perfect. :o)
Post a Comment