Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reasons Why Today Rocks!

Despite my kids being sick, my not having much sleep, not showering in two days, and the laundry is sitting in various piles around my house this is why today is still ROCKING!!!!

-Angeli is the cutest dancer- I love seeing her start dancing when I play music, so cute.
- Someone once invented Tylenol- if it were up to me they would win a noble peace price for bringing peace to homes across the world!
- Bridger climbed into bed with me this morning put his blanket over me, put his arm around my neck and gave me a kiss while he snuggled into me. He's always been so affectionate, I love it!
- Stewart cleaned my carpets and couch for me last night!!! What a MAN! my couch has never looked better.
- I am excited to hear how super Tuesday goes :o)
- We are having company for dinner and I am making chimichangas - so yummy!
- Mom Ras is coming tomorrow!
- It is very sunny!!! - I can feel Spring is a coming :o)
- Just now Bridger smiled and Angeli laughed for the first time today.
And I was afraid today wouldn't give me much to Rock out to!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Stewart IS a such a man! My couches are disgusting, what can we do? Can Stew come by sometime, or does he just need to give Joel a pep talk?
Also, I love chimichangas, but I must have missed your invitation. What time do you want us?

Megan said...

Reasons why you rock: you just do.

And after Stew does Beth's couches can he do mine? How did he clean them? carpet cleaner? old fashioned scrub brush... please elaborate or else just have Stew call Dan's cell phone directly.

Beth said...

My couches thank you (or Stew) a lot. Since I read your post about clean couches I've been avoiding mine completely, including any thoughts of cleaning them. But I did it, today! They look marvelous! Thanks for putting the idea in my head that I actually could get to that stupid task.