Friday, February 22, 2008

Picture Time!

Here are our latest pictures from JC Penney's. They are Angeli's 1 year pictures and Bridger's 2 year pictures. I wasn't blown away by them but I wasn't disappointed either. I must say I think my kids are pretty darn cute even if they aren't the most magical pictures ever taken. :o) Hope you enjoy!


6 comments:

Kirsten said...

So darling!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Gosh time is flying quickly! I love how they captured you in the pictures too. These are such cute and sweet pictures!

Debbie Brough said...

So cute Emily!
I was so happy to hear from you and told Jordan how I was so glad that you were thinking of me to google for our blog! :) We had a super warm, almost Spring sort of a day today so we went for a walk and took Landon to the park and everything - so nice to know things will come back to life again soon! Great to hear from you, and super cute site - I love all of the pictures!
_Debbie Brough

gunnfam said...

I love the pics!
Bridger is so big, and Angeli is beautiful. I absolutely love the litte dress she's in. Where did you get it? (if you don't mind telling me =)

Emily Rasmussen said...

Thanks! It was a hand me down, like 90% of my kids clothes. Sorry! :o)

Becca said...

Oh I just want to eat both of them up!! They are adorable!! I can't wait to be with you guys again!! Keep me posted on what you guys are doing for Liz's farewell!!! Love You!!

CAMI said...

Very cute! Ps I tagged you- but don't feel like you have to do it!