Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So I Was Tagged- What's For Dinner?

Okay, this tag was started so that people would share what they have had for dinner in their own homes recently so that we can all get some new ideas for what we can make for dinner. I can tell you that the same old stuff can get pretty boring after awhile. So here is what we have eaten for dinner the last week and what I am planning on cooking this week. I am surprised I actually remembered most of what we ate last week! :o)

Monday: No idea I can't remember
Tuesday: Homemade Chimigangas
Wednesday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Thursday: Breaded Parmesan Dijon chicken with rice pilaf
Friday: Lemon Dill chicken with pasta
Saturday: Left overs
Sunday: Egg noddles topped with a smoked sausage cream sauce and salad
Monday: Four cheese Hamburgers
Tuesday: Pineapple Chicken Bake with rice and salad
Wednesday: Mustard Cream sauce over grilled chicken with rolls and green beans
Thursday: Crepes with Basil chicken cheese stuffing- strawberry ones for desert :o)
Friday:Chicken Parmesan with pasta and salad
Saturday: Going out to eat for our anniversary and Valentines Day!!!!
Sunday: Beef Stew and salad

If anybody wants a recipe just haller - some of these I am trying for the first time so who knows if they will be any good. And if you want to get in on the sharing go for it!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow...what a chef you are! It sounds like courses for a fancy restaurant! :) I'll do this post in a couple of days...it sounds like fun. BTW, our recipe group met tonight. It was heatlhy recipes and I'll have some color copies to be sending your way next time I get to Staples. I think you'll be happy with what I found!! There were all kinds of things that were actually pretty good that you guys might want to try. I'll have to send them on to Becs too. Anyway, luv ya!
Kirsten
P.S. Happy anniverary two day early!!!!

Kirsten said...

i meant days!!

AmyJane said...

Ooh, all of these sound really, really good. How boutcha post them on your food blog for us? You know, in your spare time...

Andelin said...

Yum! Especially the Thursday night crepes sound delicious! I think I'll copy that idea. Better yet, I'll come over for dinner and eat your cooking!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Bethany-I wish you could!!! Its our valentines dinner. I don't have a recipe for that one though. I am just making it up so I hope it actually turns out. :o)

Becca said...

Yummy Yummy!!! Can I come over for dinner too???;)

Megan said...

Can I live next door to you and eat your left overs? Thanks.

gunnfam said...

I love that you love food!