I am getting some things printed out for my business and I went to Kinkos, the only copy place I am really aware of, and they quoted me at $100! I am thinking that might be a bit much. :o) So I want to try somewhere cheaper but that is still really high quality (this stuff is going up in high end boutiques) . Where else can I go? I know this is probably common sense to most of you but apparently I am out of the loop when it comes to making copies. So if you can share some more thrifty options I would be very much obliged! :o)
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
My neighbor is a graphic designer that specializes in business cards. Is this what they are? I'll send her a link to your blog and ask her to give you a quote.
Good luck. Her name is Anna Glenn.
Emily, what kinds of things are you trying to copy? I have advice on color copying but I am not sure about business cards. BTW, I love the little hand saying...very cute and sentimental!
Try "vistaprints" online. They did our Christmas cards last year. The printing was awesome and it was cheaper than Costco. They do business cards, etc. Search for a promotional code or coupon online first.
Anj
Post a Comment