Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Our baby girl turned one this month. I cant believe it has been a year. She is so grown up. I am still marveling that I get to be her mother. She is a delight. She's this sparkly happy little cupcake of a girl.For her birthday I did a small little family party with a cupcake theme. Since the girl loves balloons we tied six balloons on the sides of her high chair and she was in heaven. I really wanted her to be aware that it was her special day and I really think she was. She giggled and giggled at all the the attention she got and LOVED us singing to her and would start dancing and clapping as we sang to her. And she even learned to blow out her candle and blew it out all by herself. I was impressed with her...she is a really fast learner. We mostly took video but here is a little collage of some adorable pictures of her at her birthday party.
As is our tradition she got her special stuffed animal and her very own mom and dad made blanky. She loves them both and carries them around and hugs them and kisses them regularly....and of course her blanket has cupcakes on it. :O) We love her and we loved celebrating her one year mark too.

0 comments: