Wednesday, January 4, 2012

someone to answer to.

okay so i have been terrible at doing my live the life so i need someone to be accountable to so that would be you, my blog. everyday until i have detoxed from sugar and have enough motivation to do it by myself i will post a review of my day. and blogging from my phone is super lame. sorry for all the typos and stuff i cant figure out how to move the curser.

Wednesday: awful for diet and Exercise. Angeli had therapy and then a procedure at the surgical clinic so by the time I got home from that it was dinner time I hadn't eat all day the kids were falling apart from being at the babysitters all day and so I made cream of potato soup, rolls, and then we watched a movie and eat my yummy homemade caramel popcorn.

Thursday: Thursday I slept in missed my exercise window of time which made me grumpy, and then I totally ate dessert after dinner

Friday: better day. Did my diet really well except I did try the homemade biscuits I made since I have never made them before and I wanted to see how they tasted (they were good) but I did 60 minutes of cardio. I am bummed no strength training got done.

Saturday: So far so good. I did try the muffins I made for the kids for breakfast this morning since it was new recipe...they were okay. I did my 40 minutes of cardio, I did light strength training, we are taking the dogs to the marina to walk around and let the kids play since the winter this year is more like a Southern Cali winter then anything else its seriously ridiculous how warm it is...I am about to plan a BBQ its so warm.

I will try and enter in every day how I am doing. Wednesday is my weigh in day. I really hate weigh myself. besides how much I hate it I am nervous since I am sure I gained quite a bit of weight over Christmas and its not like I have had a really great week so far. I can feel it. My clothes are tighter and that losing weight feeling is long gone. If I have gained a lot I know it will discourage me. But I am an expert self pep-talker. :) I hope I keep up a progressive curve....I think my goal to be at my wedding day weight at our anniversary is not possible at this point but my "feel pretty" goal is still very much a possibility so I am shooting for that for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep track of you! And you have to do it cause if I see you getting unmotivated then I'll get unmotivated.

kittyface said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You look great. Besides that, at least you can have kids Emily! Something I'll never have. I would be a great mom if I didn't have Bi-polar Disorder and didn't have to take medicine. Adoption is out of the question for me too I found out. Be grateful that you have 4 beautiful children and your body ,I'm sure, still looks better than mine, your sister who has had no children. I don't think weight has ever been a problem with you, but how you valued your self-worth.
I love you Emily! I hope you learn that you can "feel pretty " at any size. God has reminded me to take this challenge on myself many times and I have had to go in circles in my life before I was ready to trust in God. It is all about faith. Something I have learned is that as a disciple of Christ, God is in my weight maters.
I learned something from it.