Well I don't know if I've been living THE life but I have sure been living mine! :O)
On my weigh in day I actually weighed in. It was depressing...I gained 3.8 lbs. dang it! And while I didn't gain any around my hips I gained 2.5 inches around my waist. Super bummer. I wasn't that shocked but it sort of made me angry with myself when I wrote it on my result sheet and realized I had gained enough inches and weight that I was back to my week three results. That was four weeks of hard work washed away from my Christmas break. But I am a make lemonade out of lemons sort of girl and so thankfully I have been letting it motivate me. This week while far from perfect (Bridger's birthday party and a neighborhood party) it has been a lot better so far. I will weigh in on Thursday and I hope to have made serious progress back to where I was a month ago...I hope the weight and inches were "fluffy" weight as my sister calls them and will melt off. Time will tell but I am not too emotional about it at this point. I've realized this diet is more then a diet it really brings balance to my life. To not have to worry about what I will eat and when and what effect it will have on my weight and health is such a gift. I am so busy these days that I know I would be eating really unhealthy....making fast meals we can all eat quickly. This plan really works for me. I am happier doing it then not and so I will keep at it and if I loose a bunch of weight awesome and if not that will be a bummer but at least I will know I am healthy. So that is where I am at with it. Plus my friend and I are starting to message each other every day to keep ourselves on track with out exercise goals and it has been so fun because I love talking to the girl and so its nice to have an excuse to talk to her more. :O)
I'll report back on Thursday! :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
It sounds great! I want to start it too! :)
Post a Comment