Ok so this week wasn't as good as I hoped because of all the birthday throwing a celebrating and I know the next two weeks will be a lot of the same with all my kids having birthday in January. But I did well considering....
I am not sure why but I gained around my waist and hips...weird. I am guessing not doing any strength training? Not sure.
But I lost 1.8 lbs.
This week I want to get back to my week 5/6 measurements and weight. I will really need to not fudge at all to do that. I hope I can make it happen!!!! so I need to lose 2 lbs. and 2 1/2 inches around my waist and 1 inch from my hips. Might be a bit lofty but it will be a fun challenge to try for! I have 26 days till I am at my anniversary....It'd be nice to be able to wear my nice "date" outfit when we go out! :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment