There are few things I enjoy as much as being out in nature. With our little river park by our house it is so easy for me to step out into nature on a daily basis. It is such a heaven sent. I feel closer to Heavenly Father when I am able to take in the beauty of the earth. Now that it is finally warm enough I have been dragging the whole family out on Sunday walks so we can soak in the beauty of the earth all together. For me it is pure bliss and I think they have a good time too - well, as long as they take their allergy meds first. ;)
When we bought our little home we felt distinctly that it was going to be a sanctuary for our little family, a retreat from the chaos of the world. It becomes more of that for us each year. We love our little house and our little neighborhood, its got its quirks but it is a sanctuary nonetheless.
Benjamin is learning new words everyday and he really loves talking about the wonder of rocks. Its fun to here him walking along pointing out each rock and telling us that it is indeed a rock. And why do you think rocks are so much fun? Because you can throw them of course!


I love this guy so much.I am not sure how I tricked him into marrying me but somehow I did.
I am so glad he likes me too.



1 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment