Monday, May 31, 2010

The Man has a New Love

My Stew has wanted to do wood work for years but we just have never made it a reality. But with my soon coming Etsy shop we decided I needed him to get himself a saw. He is in love with it. Almost every day he is out there cutting something for the kids to play with or for my little Etsy business. Here are a few projects he has done with the kids.

A Family Puzzle isn't that cute?!?!
After Christmas last year I found these cute little tress on clearance and so I bought one for each of the kids rooms so they could have their own tress. Stewart made these for them to hang on their trees. Then the kids helped us paint them. Too cute.
The kids names. Bridger's name makes me think of the "Dodgers" name. ;O)
I am glad my hubby has his own little hobby that he really loves and can fit into his busy life style. Now I just need him to get into building me furniture. :O)


4 comments:

Megan said...

so cool!!! i totally want him to make me a word that says "hello." You could make a killing off selling kids names and stuff. I love it! And the puzzle is adorable. Maggie would LOVE one. She really has a thing for puzzles. Can't wait to see what's in your etsy shop Emily!!!

Becca said...

Super cute!!!!! It must be something in our blood, but I would love to do stuff like that too...what kind of saw did you guys get? Awesome!! Way to go Stew!!!

Cassidy said...

Cute names and puzzle!! I just might have to order him to make some for us!

Amy said...

I am seeing a definitely business with those names and puzzles! Can't wait to see the shop!

I hope you are feeling better!