Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have to spit it out

This is a flow of random thoughts that I would call someone to talk about but I don't have time for that right now but I need to "talk" about it all so I can go on with my day with a clearer mind. Enjoy. ;)

- I watched home videos the other day and it was fun to see how much life had changed and yet how we were still the same old us. Stewart was still Stew, using the same expressions, playing with the kids the same way. I was still silly me. Seeing our progress in life but also having that consistency sort of felt good.

- I am starting an Etsy Shop. It is exciting, stressful, and a LOT of work to get my stuff made, pictures taken, and get it all set up. I hope I will launch it on June 1st. I will keep you posted.

- I unpacked Bridger's old 18month - 2 T summer clothes for Benjamin yesterday and putting them on him makes me feel very nostalgic. Time is going so fast and I feel like I am forgetting all those years that have past. I wish I had taken more pictures. I miss my toddler Bridger.

- I am in charge of our primary activity this Saturday. I am praying it is a success.

- Benjamin is such a joy. He has a temper but he still likes to be held like a baby and he gives the sweetest hugs and kisses. I love that he likes to sit and read books with me. Neither of my other two would do that at his age. Plus when he folds his arms for prayer I get all giggly. He is my buddy.

- I have actually been busy with my business. Which is good but I have to admit I get ceramic overload sometimes. Late nights every night with ceramics gets old.

- Bridger's pre-school lost its funding and it will be no more come the end of the school year. I am devastated. I am not sure what to do. We don't have the money to send him somewhere for preschool so its either make more money to send him or start something up myself. I am very torn on what to do. Both options seem hard at best. I don't know how much more thin I can be spread: Church calling, keeping a home running, supporting the hubby, running one and soon two businesses, trying to be a good mom, be crafty, be healthy, keep my body from falling apart and then adding on working more or teaching preschool too...no one can do that all well and still be happy- maybe if they could pay people to do half their responsibilities for them they could. BUT there is acute story to this. When I picked Bridger up from preschool today he informed me tht his school now had money to stay open next year. I was surprised. I asked him how he knew that. He said, "I prayed and asked Heavenly Father for more money. So now they have more money." Such faith.

- I am so in love with my husband. Yesterday he was so happy he finally got his grade back from Internal Med he was singing and dancing and just so happy. Plus he made dinner for me and sent me on a much needed run. What a MAN! I adore him.

- I wish I was Mary Poppins and could just snap my fingers and things would clean themselves up. How much would that rock!?!?!? I walk around the house snapping my fingers and imagine the toys fly into their respective boxes and clothes fold themselves and fly into their closets. The kids play along it makes us laugh.

- I love running and I am so glad it is finally warm enough to do it more. I really want to do a half marathon but I don't want to do it alone. Any takers?

- I cleaned like crazy yesterday: I cleaned the kids horrible messy rooms - plus closets!, cleaned my bathroom hard core now it is sparkling white!, went through all our boys clothes to pass onto a friend, and I cleaned the garage too. I was so tired when it was done but it is fun when the kids help and get excited to show daddy all we did when he gets home. So glad those projects finally got done even though I know it will last a week at best.

- I am so loving my mom and my mother-in-law. I'm feeling the mother's day love!

- I have actually felt baby hungry. I thought I would never feel that again. I am glad I can feel that. It wont be happening for a while but its nice to have my heart get all mushy when I see a little baby again. :O) They are so sweet even if bringing them into the world half kills you.

- My yard is getting cuter. YAY!

- I wish pounds would melt off with how much sugar you ate. The more sugar the more weight you lost. Wow, that would be really great to say "oh, I gained a pound I better go eat a bag of Swedish fish!" Maybe in the next life! ;O)

Okay I am done. Now hopefully I can move on and get something done!

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

I will totally run with you! When do you want to do it? We could run together starting in June or even on Saturdays!!! Let me know!

Rebecca Adams said...

If you happen to do a half marathon around Provo, I'd be happy to run with you! I'm actually planning to run the Provo City half marathon next year if everything works out. :) You do sound really busy, but I'm sure you'll be fine with everything!