Tuesday, May 18, 2010

University of Utah

Yesterday Stewart was excepted to the University of Utah for an away rotation next year. He'll be living in Utah this August at my brothers...I am going to think of his time there as a spa escape or some vacation resort. That's what living there sort of feels like. Their beds are so soft and their showers are so huge. He'll come home and realize our house is the size of his bedroom while there and might just want to go back! Bob, thanks for making us feel welcome there. We are excited. :O) ....and where will I be? Everywhere. Vegas, Utah, Reno, and probably everywhere in between. Its going to be a very nomad-ish summer for us again. But heck it will be sort of fabulous too.

Stew was also excepted to University of California, Davis for an away in September. He really is excited about their program. He'll drive home from Utah spend one night at home and then drive to Sacramento the next day to live with his super wonderful and very fun aunt and uncle there. Fun times for Stew wouldn't you agree!?!? They are so cool to let him stay there! And I will look forward to the weekends when he can drive over the pass to see us. Fun times for me. - note the sarcasm there ;)

And yes, I know he will be working his head off but still I am a bit jealous he gets such fun "vacations" :O). Anyways, hooray for things actually working out how he wants them too. Maybe he'll discover where he really wants to do his residency. Who knows! But it will be an adventure worth taking no matter what.

0 comments: