
Dear Eggs,
I am not sure why you suddenly hate me so much but it makes me so sad. I loved eating you for breakfast everyday, I loved how you made my baked goods so good, I loved the amazing things you do as meringue, European butter cream, cake, creme brulee, crack pie, and any homemade cookies. I loved baked breakfast casseroles, omelettes, french toast, and a million other things you are a part of in the food world but alas I have somehow become allergic to you. I can no longer eat you in any form or in any amount without becoming a moaning ill mass on my bed.
Oh, eggs will you someday stop hating me? Will I ever be able to eat my favorite foods again? Until then I am so very very sad.
Your Abstaining Fan,
Emily
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
oh man, that really really stinks. Weird that it just developed. this is interesting! Good Luck with it all!
Oh sad day. that sucks. Sorry friend.
That's terrible! That's weird that is just suddenly happened like that. So do you just get sick to your stomach then?
Post a Comment