Lately I have felt a bit like a broken record saying the same things over and over again. I cant help thinking that if you capture the most common phrases at your house it would tell you a lot about each person and their relationships. Here is a look at ours:
Benjamin: "NO", "No no", "Grrrrrr", "Mama!", and "Dada?"
Bridger: "I want to talk to you.", "Why?", "Mom!", and "I'm starving!"
Angeli: "Mom help me!", "Bridger hurt me!", "Benjamin Hurt me!", "Why?", and "Its ok."
Mom: "Ask nicely.", "Please hold on a second." "Because God made it that way.", "Hurry please we are going to be late!", "Say you are sorry.", "I love you so much.", "Can I get a hug and a kiss?" and "TIME OUT!"
Dad: "Talk nicely to your mother.", "Mom said no", "Share the iPod.", "Gunny Bag is coming!", "I missed you today." and "Bed time!"
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
Cute!!!!! It made me laugh that Stew said that Gunny bad is coming...we must have grown up in the same house cause I say that one too!! Love you guys!
this would be mine. "are you listening to me?" "what did I just tell you?" "cambree get over here now!" "if you don't eat your dinner you are going to bed RIGHT NOW!" "DO NOT TOUCH YOUR BROTHER ONE MORE TIME!!"
Post a Comment