To celebrate I tricked the kids with "Fakin' and Eggs". They thought it was pretty great. I got the idea from The Disney Family Fun Magazine - Thank you sweet sister for the subscription. The bacon is made from tootsie rolls and caramel chews and the eggs are made from melted white chocolate ( I added some butter to the melted chocolate to make it softer so they could actually eat it) and butterscotch candies for the yolks. The kids were stoked to have candy for breakfast...I did make them eat some real food too don't worry. I loved watching their faces as they tried to eat their fakin' and eggs. Bridger said, "Mom you're so tricky! I love this bacon its my favorite food ever!"
2020 goals
6 years ago


3 comments:
That's so cute! I saw this yesterday in the magazine, but mine didn't come in the mail until yesterday and I didn't feel like going to the store last night!!! I am glad to see it turns out well and I'll have to file this away for next year! Cute, cute!
hahaha... That is soo creative!! I LOVE IT! how fun!!
What a fun idea!!! I love it. I will have to try it on Matt next year.
Post a Comment