I bought the kids matching little outfits for Easter. Bridger was excited to get a belt and a tie so he could be just like his daddy. Angeli and Bridger agreed that she looked like a princess. The entire time we were taking pictures Bridger called her "My Princess." :) I was glad she kept her head band on for the pictures because it sort of camouflaged the lovely side burns she cut for herself a couple weeks ago. Her bangs are still crooked - I just couldn't get myself to cut them as short as they would have to be to be straight, nonetheless she is a princess. :) When I put Benjamin in his new little outfit with his new shoes and belt I couldn't help but realize he is becoming a boy, the baby in him is fading away. I will miss not having a baby.
We went to a local park to take the pictures and I am so glad Spring was starting to show a little there. At our house it still looks very winter-ish. It is apparent I am not a professional and that our camera is not fancy but despite their humbleness I am so glad we have these pictures of our adorable kids. Someday I will get a good picture of all three of them together...it just might take a few years. ;)














Grandmas and Grandpas aren't they just so cute!?!?!? - I posted a lot of pictures especially for you all. :) We miss you all!
2020 goals
6 years ago
4 comments:
So cute! they match perfectly! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter- love the idea of leaving veggies for the easter bunny.
ADORABLE!
They are all soooo cute!! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting... he's just a little man!!! Whooaaa!!! You took awesome pictures and you have amazing kiddos. We can't wait to get together this summer. Love ya!!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment