Friday, January 29, 2010

Today...

Today I am craving wearing shorts and a polo shirt and flip flops and going outside and sitting in the warm sun while my kids run around.

Today I am thinking about how much I am going to LOVE being a grandmother.

Today I am busy getting the kids birthday party ready for tomorrow.

Today I am so grateful for my neighbor who came over last night and helped fix our fence.

Today I am missing my sisters. I wish they could just drop in and chat with me as I go about my daily chores and we could let our kids run around like a bunch of crazies.

Today I miss my mother I wish I could help her paint the hall bathroom as I am sure she is doing and I would tell how wonderful she is and how talented she is.

Today I love that Stewart dosen't have to be on call for an entire month!!!

Today I am thinking about the book I reading that my mom sent me and wonderign how I can be closer to Christ.

Today I am excitedly thinking about when I will get to see my in-laws again and how I hope we can all be together this summer - its been too long.

Today...

1 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Yesterday, I was wishing I could be outside planting my garden. I even thought about how nice it would be to weed my rose garden, but then decided against it because the roots are probably frozen solid into the dirt. Hope visiting your Aunt in Utah is on your wish list too.