
It struck really fast. Benjamin went from being a careful, cautious, baby and turned into a curious, climbing, and tantrum throwing toddler in just a week. One week is all it took for him to completely transition . Today Stewart was on call and so I had to take the kids to church solo. I was super prepared. Clothes laid out on the couch, bags packed, sharing time all ready... but I was not prepared for Benjamin. It seemed every time I turned around he was off doing something crazy. Case in point - I went to rescue my hair from a really bad hair-do and when I emerged from the bathroom five minutes later I found him perched on the table sitting in a small puddle of milk. WHAT?!?!? How did he get up there?!?! Then at church as I tried to teach sharing time he was everywhere. Which was ok except when got a little too curious. Every time I tried to reign him in he screamed and threw the biggest stink. I found myself wondering if I was really ready to enter the craziness of toddler world. Oh, the flashbacks of kids running in the street, powder sugar poured all over the kitchen, being locked out of the house as my kids run crazy in side without me, my entire spice rack poured out into a "special soup", my make up smeared all over the carpet and couch, sharpie art all over my bathroom, toilet paper clogging the toilet, and lots and lots of screaming! Well, ready or not here it is! Thank goodness I adore him absolutely.
* Yes that is my son sitting on our glass topped table that is cracked and taped together. Very safe!
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
LOL!!! This describes Karli too. Sweet sweet baby, and ever busy and curious toddler!!! Which explains why it has been a bigger space in between her and another sibling!!! LOL!
He is so cute and growing up so much everytime I see him. He really is darling and good luck to the toddler adventures that await. Nursery isn't too far off!!
Post a Comment